Tuesday, May 25, 2010

First Post

I just want to say hello to everyone. This is the first post. This blog will be primarily about scientific news stories, thoughts, and ideas. I guarantee I will stray from this from time to time. I am also unsure at this point in time how often it will be updated. To start, I will be aiming for once a week, and I will try to maintain at least this pace, but I hope to make it more frequent.

Lance D. Presser has a PhD in Microbiology & Immunology, and is a Public Health Laboratorian.


2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    I'm not sciency enough to have anything to say about your Hepatitis C post, but it sounds like good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer,

    Thank you. I am trying to walk the line between sciencey and non-sciency, and if you ever have any questions feel free to ask away in the comments section and I will try my best to answer.

    ReplyDelete