Monday, May 19, 2014

CaliciNet Training - Centers for Disease Control

Just a quick post to thank everyone involved in the CaliciNet training program at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). I had a wonderful time, learned a lot. Also thank you to BioNumerics for supplying some very powerful, useful software.

I would have taken a picture, but they are sort of strict about that thing while on campus. Take my word for it, if you haven't been, it is gorgeous. 

Our group stayed in downtown Decatur, GA. My weeknights included visits to the Brick Store Pub, Eddie's Attic, Cafe Lily, and Yeah Burger. Lots of great stuff. 

I encourage everyone to use the comments section below! 
  • Lance D. Presser has a PhD in microbiology and immunology and is a public health laboratorian.
  • Hire Lance for any of your microbiology, virology, teaching, editing, grant writing, or public health consulting needs.
  • Follow Lance @ldpsci

No comments:

Post a Comment