- https://twitter.com/PhDPodcast - Podcast and Resources to strengthen YOUR PhD experience
- https://twitter.com/KDShives - Pursuing a PhD in Microbiology. I blog at http://kdshives.com and http://microbematters.org , also a contributing author for
- https://twitter.com/mlipsitch - Infectious disease epidemiologist and microbiologist, aspirational barista. firstname.lastname@example.org Director
- https://twitter.com/EpiDoctor - I am an infectious disease epidemiologist specializing in the physical and social landscapes of infections. Author of Infection Landscapes
- https://twitter.com/HartleyDM - Computational epidemiologist applying math, IT, and systems thinking to infectious diseases
- https://twitter.com/Markusmicrobius - Prof Mark Fielder a Professor of medical microbiology @ Kingston University, London & Honorary General Secretary of the Society for Applied Microbiology
- https://twitter.com/AmeshAA - Infectious disease (also CCM, IM, and EM) physician working on pandemic policy, emerging infections, & preventing bioterrorism.
- https://twitter.com/thinkable_org - Science funding is broken. We are building a global community to support the most innovative, blue-sky science. Join us at thinkable.org
- https://twitter.com/BioAndBaseball - Studies Bioterrorism, Biosecurity, Emerging Infectious Diseases, and Emergency Response. Edits Health Security Headlines. Cheers for the Yankees.
- https://twitter.com/scicurious - Codename of sciwriter Bethany Brookshire. Education Blogger at Science News for Students, Blogger at Science News.
- https://twitter.com/DrPaulOffit - Chief of Infectious Diseases at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and co-inventor of a Rotavirus vaccine. Author of Do You Believe in Magic
- https://twitter.com/MKEhealth - The official Twitter account of the City of Milwaukee Health Department.
- https://twitter.com/HaertlG - Head of Public Relations/Social Media for the World Health Organization-the UN Organization for public health. Private interests: Berlin, Football, History.
- https://twitter.com/MackayIM - virologist. father. reader. writer. fixer. bad typist. not ranked in any particular order.
- https://twitter.com/MZiegler3 - Biologist, history of medicine, and medieval history geek. Blogger at Contagions and Heavenfield.
- https://twitter.com/MarionKoopmans - virology; public health microbiology; global pathogen surveillance; preparedness and respons; syndromic diagnostics, human animal interface
- https://twitter.com/TCNoel - University of Windsor Bio Prof, teach microbiology, interested in science higher education. Show me the evidence! (My student & want a follow? Let me know.)
- https://twitter.com/newprof1 - Matt Frieman. New Professor studying SARS and MERS Coronavirus pathogenesis and host response to infection.
- https://twitter.com/drgregmartin - Director of EMTCT at the Clinton Health Access Initiative and Editor-in-Chief of Globalization and Health
- https://twitter.com/PMOrwin - professor of biology at csu san bernardino Jack of all microbial trades
- https://twitter.com/markowenmartin - Husband, father, educator, researcher, moderate libertarian, and always a microbial supremacist!
- https://twitter.com/Profmicro - Public U. prof, in Micro, Virol, Research methods. Trying to improve in large lectures/advising/undergrad research. Caregiver FTLD.Dreaming of balance.
- https://twitter.com/EducatedMicrobe - Microbiologist who loves all things to do with bacteria!
- https://twitter.com/SciEntEx - The Exchange, a program of the Nat’l Academy of Sciences, provides entertainment industry professionals with access to expert science & engineering consultants.
- https://twitter.com/aetiology - Associate Professor, lab rat (microbiologist/infectious disease epidemiologist) and occasional blogger, full-time nerd
- https://twitter.com/AmboceptorBlog - Microbiological, virological, bacteriological, immunological, medical, epidemiological, historical, anecdotal
- https://twitter.com/alandove - Science journalist, TWiV co-host, all-around geek, and the internet's most famous Alan Dove.
- https://twitter.com/profvrr - virus guru, professor, TWiV.tv host
This Week in Virology
Milwaukee Health Department Laboratory
Chicago Department of Public Health
Science and Entertainment Exchange
I encourage everyone to use the comments section below!
- Lance D. Presser has a PhD in microbiology and immunology and is a public health laboratorian.
- Hire Lance for any of your microbiology, virology, teaching, editing, grant writing, or public health consulting needs.
- Follow Lance @ldpsci