Saturday, January 31, 2015

NDSU Microbiology Part 2

In an earlier post I had a little fun with the Hektoen agar plates. I figured I would try my hand at a bit more art work this week. Below is the North Dakota State University logo. Again, the school colors are yellow and green, so the Hektoen plates are perfect. Enjoy!

NDSU Logo with slightly sloppy lettering.
NDSU Logo without lettering
And the original:


Submit your pics to ‪#‎ASM‬ via www.microbeworld.org‪#‎potd‬ ‪#‎science‬ ‪#‎microbiology‬ ‪#‎laboratory‬ ‪#‎microbeworld‬ ‪#‎cultures‬ ‪#‎cultureplate‬ ‪#‎microbes‬ ‪#‎ilovestreaking‬ ‪#‎agarart‬ See More


  • I have a PhD in microbiology and immunology, and I am currently a clinical/public health laboratorian.
  • Hire me for any of your microbiology, virology, teaching, editing, grant writing, or public health consulting needs.
  • Follow me on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn.



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment